Re: pwd vs $PWD, bash, cygwin vs Linux

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 05:50:14PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

Ditto.  I even went back to check the original posting and didn't notice
the different From:.  That's embarrassing.  Sorry.

The points are still valid, ", however.  I don't see any reason to raise
global concerns about makefile interoperability with linux just because
one person has a trivially-solveable problem with a couple of makefiles.

cgf