missing files in /usr/include/sys

i think I've found part of my Serial and Modem device problem....  apparently i
am missing the following .h files in my /usr/include/sys directory.

termiox.h
ttycom.h
modem.h

how do i get these header files in and working correctly?  i can't just copy
and paste them from some other *nix distribution, i don't think.

sorry to be a pest, but i really need some help, please.

robert