Re: Problem with 'cvs login'

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 06:15:14PM -0700, Brian Dessent wrote:

Christopher Faylor wrote:

If that really does fix the problem then something is broken in CYGWIN.

Corinna fixed things so that this should no longer be a problem:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2004-11/msg00014.html

I tested this here and I can confirm that SYSTEMROOT indeed is not being set in the child if it's not included in 'passenv'. I'll see if I can dig further...

I checked in a fix for this last night.

Screw the gold star! The Gilded Lantern Award For Meritorious Service (GLAFMS) to none other than cg(PR)f aka cfprg aka cfPaulReveref aka .... The dead of night no less! (Even still, I can hear the clopety clop of the keyboard as night settles over the "puter".)

Sincerely, thanks cg(PR)f for all you do.

Regards,

L Anderson