Windows 2003 Domain Controller and Cygwin SSH Permission Problem

Hello,

I have cygwin installed on a windows 2003 enterprise edition domain
controller.

The version of cygwin is:

$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-5.2 server 1.5.13(0.122/4/2) 2005-03-01 11:01 i686 unknown
unknown Cygwin

I ran the ssh-host-config -y script and allowed it to create the
ssh_server user for me.

I am trying to use cygwin for the OpenSSH functionality but I'm having
some problems.

Any user who is a part of the Administrators group can log into the ssh
console without a problem, but a user who is just a "domain user" gets
the following error:

Administrator@server ~
$ ssh user@server
user@server's password:
Last login: Thu Mar 31 18:21:38 2005 from server.domain.com
bash.exe: warning: could not find /tmp, please create!
-bash: /etc/profile: Permission denied
-bash: /home/user/.bash_profile: Permission denied
-bash-2.05b$ exit
logout
-bash: /home/user/.bash_logout: Permission denied
Connection to server closed.

As you can see, the user is authenticated, but the Permission denied
errors come up.  I've tried giving this particular "user" full controll
over the entire directory structure and this error still occurs.

Any help or direction you can provide would be very appreciated.

- Chris