1.5.13-1 gtk-query-immodules-2.0.exe - Unable to locate DLL

I recently downloaded the latest version of Cygwin and installed onto
my computer. On 99% completion I received an error. I'm not sure
whether this is affecting the gcc compiler or not. Whenever I try
compiling my program, it gives me this error.

$ gcc -Wall -ansi -pedantic BMI.c -o BMI
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.3.3/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld: cannot
find -luser32
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I've included the source code for BMI.c. It's a pretty short and
simple program and I am pretty sure it has no errors in it. I have
reinstalled cygwin many times and I still end up with the same
problem. I also have searched through the cygwin mailing list to find
solutions but I haven't been able to find anything useful to me. Even
googled it. Also included is a screen shot of the error that pops up
during installation.
--
- Danny