Compiling purely native (mingw) win32 apps under cygwin...

Hi all!

I was wondering what I have to do to get purely native win32 app to build under cygwin. I know that -mnocygwin directive drops out dependency to cygwin1.dll, but how about other libraries?

How I can make a separate sandbox for my purposes that in any case even two versions of libs exists cygwin uses only my own libs..?

Thank you for answers, and Happy Easter to all of you who celebrates it.

--

Jani Tiainen