Cygwin Manpage problem

Hi all

I've been having problem with Cygwin's manpages. I can't seem to find
anything in there.

For example, if I typed "man printf", it will give me a blank page.
If I typed "man pthread_create", I would get the no entry error.

How does cygwin's manpage work? Is something broken with my manpage?
If so, what packages should I reinstall?

Thanks

.. Alan