Re: Getting windows groups to be recognised by cygwin.

Sorry I didn't elaborate.  I have followed the methods in the documentation.
The only thing I have manually edited was the primary group id in the passwd
file.  Whichever id I set it to, I assume that group but none of the others
I am a member of in the windows config.

SERRANO3Zj36P8BpGWc0000007d@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM">news:SERRANO3Zj36P8BpGWc0000007d@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM...