"cannot set time" - cvs checkout breaks after installing cygwin-1.5.13-1

Hi,

After installing cygwin-1.5.13-1 I cannot build Mozilla anymore. During updating the mozilla tree using cvs I receive "cannot set time" errors. The updated files have (wrongly) the current time, instead of the expected original timestamp when they were checked into the cvs tree. That would not be critical if the same error did not happen while building the build dependencies. This kills the compilation.

All this happens on Windows ME. The CVS I use is 1.11.17 (cygwin supplied).

The problem stopped after downgrading to cygwin-1.5.12-1.

Regards,

Jacek Piskozub