Re: cp (coreutils) 5.2.1 Corrupts Binary File

Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:

> On Mar  2 09:53, Vincent Rowley wrote:
> > Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> > I'm actually not the only one at my company having this issue. Three of us
are
> > in the same situation. All of us have installed Cygwin the same way
though...

> > > No, unfortunately not.
>
> Oh, wait.  I see you're running coreutils-5.2.1-2.  That version might
> actually have textmode issues.  The current version is 5.2.1-5.  Could
> you please try if that solves your problem?
>
> Corinna

I will try this in a couple of hours and let you know.

By the way, would you recommend us to install Cygwin selecting the Unix mode?
If yes, how should we proceed since we have already installed it in DOS mode?
I was thinking that we should select DOS since our non-Cygwin applications are
Windows applications. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Vincent