Re: cygwin bughunt (snapshot)

Dave Korn wrote:
> Hmm.  You appear to have told tar to create the output archive
> in the root directory of the filing system.

Hm, actually $arcrfname contains a full path, including /cygdrive/c/...
I cut it from the script and output because it made it entirely
unreadable (partly related to my mailer cutting everything at character
position 73).  The entire path (not screwed up by me) is:
/cygdrive/c/agent/agent/var/tmp/0007-02-2005-02-28-14-05-06-readyarchive
_quick.tar

Which is checked for, and in most cases the script runs correctly.
But once in a while, it does this thing.
When I notice it and check up on it later on, the TAR file sits
right where it should.

Sorry for the confusion.
Good spotting though =).

By the way, the backslashes escaping the long lines are my doing too.