Re: regtool - 1.8 - Core dump

Alexander Joerg Herrmann wrote:

> > False.  regtool is a cygwin app and depends on the
> > cygwin DLL:
> Was my mistake as I run it within the Cygwin startup
> bat as
> E:\aIEngine\CYGWIN>bin\regtool
> in order to set all the moutn points on computers
> without CygWin installed.

That doesn't change the fact that it's still a Cygwin application,
because it's linked against cygwin1.dll.  Because you have cygwin1.dll
on the system and in the same directory as regtool.exe means it will be
found when you run regtool.

Why aren't you using 'mount' and/or 'umount' to manipulate the mounts?
There should be no need to modify the registry directly to add or remove
mounts and doing so may break in the future.  Regtool is not the proper
program to use to modify mounts.

Brian