Re: cygwin telnet/ftp?

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Igor Pechtchanski might have said:

> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Mike wrote:
>
> > From bash typing 'telnet' I get windows' telnet.
> > Is there a telnet specifically for cygwin?
>
> <http://cygwin.com/packages/>.
> 	Igor

Thanks, that helped.
Now, currently the users have a telnet client called
'Reflections' that supports 'dynamic' fonts controlled
from the home-grown, internal application. On some screens
the fonts are large because there is not much data displayed.
On other screens the fonts are small due to lots of data
displayed.

Is there some application already within cygwin that would
support this dynamic font thing?

Mike