scponly for chrooted sftp server in cygwin

Hi,

I am attempting to setup and sftp server on a windows XP pro machine.  I have
the latest cygwin and openssh files from cygwin.com.  I downloaded the scponly
source files and am now attempting to compile them.  I get the following error
message:

$ make
gcc -g -O2 -I. -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DDEBUGFILE='"/usr/local/etc/scponly/debuglev
el"' -o scponly.o -c scponly.c
gcc -g -O2 -I. -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DDEBUGFILE='"/usr/local/etc/scponly/debuglev
el"' -o helper.o -c helper.c
helper.c:12:36: libgen.h: No such file or directory
helper.c: In function `substitute_known_path':
helper.c:174: warning: passing arg 1 of `strdup' makes pointer from integer
with
out a cast
helper.c:179: warning: passing arg 1 of `strcmp' makes pointer from integer
with
out a cast
make: *** [helper.o] Error 1

I have only found a single post

that says "scponly compiles easily under the new cygwin releases with a few
modifications to the makefile," but it doesn't say what those are.  I have
included the configure utility screen output, the makefile, and helper.c file.

I would greatly appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
Chad