Re: Cron problem on Windows 2003

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> I don't know, I kind of prefer the way it's phrased in the openssh.README
> (i.e., a special note about the user privileges in Win2003, rather than a
> common description).  That README also has a nice step-by-step description
> of what sshd-host-config does, so that the users have the option to do the
> installation steps manually (or verify that the needed things were
> created).  But hey, I don't use cron extensively, and I certainly can't
> speak for new users...

Thanks for the feedback, Igor.
The need for the special user is generic to all services
(sshd, crond, exim...). Instead of repeating the same
info in all the readmes, I will refer to
<http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html#ntsec-switch>
although that section should be corrected and expanded.

Pierre