ld error while making a dll for module

hi all ,
here i m having a prob regarding creating a  shared dll. what exactly
is that i m having a code  which is abt a proxy server. It is linux
based source code and i m porting it to windows with the help of
CYGWIN .. Its exe is working fine ..Now i m going to create add-on
module for that project.. Its abt CLAMAV antivirus. I have all header
files, llibclamav, etc. Now when i m going  to create shared  dll
using following Makefile ::--
CXX = g++
CXXFLAGS = -g -O2 -I../../include -I. -Wall -Wno-sign-compare
-Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-format -D_GNU_SOURCE
clamavlib.DLL : clamavlib.c
	${CXX} $< ${CXXFLAGS} -Wl, -shared -L. -lclamav -Wl,-soname,$@ -o $@
clean:
	rm -f libclamavlib.DLL clamavlib.DLL
It is giving me ld error which is i m attaching as a file .
So now my question is "Is my code for makefile is correct ??" If any
solution for the error then plz help me..
--- Begin Message ---