Sharing zsh history in cygwin.

Anyone managed to share command line history between running zsh's in
latest cygwin's?

In old times I have done it, unfortunetaly bad tracking when I lost
it. (Cywgin & zsh 4.2) (think it works with Linux-compiled zsh,
doublechecking)

Mainly my sharing is decided by:
# History
###################################
# IncAppendHistory for sharing between shells.. NOW..
setopt HISTIGNOREDUPS HISTIGNORESPACE EXTENDED_HISTORY
setopt INC_APPEND_HISTORY SHARE_HISTORY
HISTSIZE=300
SAVEHIST=300
HISTFILE=~/.history

The last line, HISTFILE, freezes the cygwin-distributed zsh
(4.2.0) just after reading the config-files. Removing just that line
creates a bunch of .history-XXX files.

On cygwin I configured (by setting "named FIFOs to work" to false) and
compiled zsh 4.2.3, but it doesn't seem to share the history.

Anyone who have been messing with the history as I do?

       /Andy

--
 Don't walk in front of me, I might be unable to follow you.
 Don't walk after me, I might be unable to lead you.