Re: pdksh not setting $? with exit status of commands

Dave Korn <dave.korn <at> artimi.com> writes:

> [...]

I *did* STFW first.  The closest thread I could find is "negative error status:
gcc vs. cl", which invloves both negative exit values and Windows commands,
neither of which are relevant to my problem.  I'm trying to use Cygwin binaries
inside Cygwin's pdksh shell, and expecting 0 or 1.

If you can recall anything else about the thread you mentioned, I would
appreciate it.  For what it's worth, the search page will not let me search on
"$?".  I tried searching for "ksh exit"

Thanks for your help.