RE: Problem running cygrunsrv with non SYSTEM accounts

It does seem to be a problem with running cygrunsrv under non SYSTEM
accounts then.. I have granted almost all privileges (via. Local
Security Policy) to the sshd_server user. Also, I have tried this with a
domain account added to the local Administrators (and granted
RunAsService) with the same results, so I don't think it has to do with
the 'sshd_server' account.
Also, I have performed:
mkpasswd -l -d > /etc/passwd
mkgroup -l -d > /etc/group

.. And verified the 'sshd_server' account was listed.

Also, NT File Monitor turned up no significant 'file not found' or
'permission denied' errors..

Any more ideas? Is there any sure-fire way to debug the cygrunsrv
program in this manner??

Thanks again!
-Sean