RE: fortune maintainer wanted and question for Corinna (was Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.)

Yeah, I was corrected on this privately as well.  My point still stands.
The US in particular is a sue-happy wasteland, and I see no reason to put
out raw steaks for the ravenous lawyers.  Particularly since my (c) appears
on a few of the Setup files, and I don't really wish to be named as a
codefendant because of something so unnecessary and so easily corrected.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle