Re: fortune maintainer wanted and question for Corinna (was Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.)

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

Any company firing me for "creating a hostile work environment" for such a matter as this is, in my book, not a company I wish to work for. YMMV.

Nor I. In fact, I doubt many would disagree. But then, many have mouths to feed, and may not have the luxury of wishing.

Then you have no sense of self-worth. Sorry to hear that.

What the hell is some other employee doing snooping around your computer to view these files?!? To me *that's* a hostile work environment created by the snooping employee!

Welcome to the 21st century Andrew.

This has nothing to do with what year it is. It's simple common sense. Granted some employers don't have that but some do. I choose to work for the latter.
--
Will the information superhighway have any rest stops?