RE: Bug: Missing va_end() in cygwin_internal()

  Well, it's only gcc for which we can be absolutely sure it's a no-op.  It
might be important to other compilers for all we know.  Given that nobody is
ever likely to care whether cygwin builds under any non-gcc compiler, there's
really no priority to adding the missing va_ends in, although it's conceivable
that some future version of gcc might bring back va_end and give it some real
functionality.

  But I wouldn't go omitting it in the general case, because your code is not
compliant with the C language spec if you don't use it properly, and there's no
reason to needlessly make your code unportable and at risk of changes to future
compiler behaviour (since it's undefined behaviour by 7.15.1.3 it can change at
any time).

  It's the sort of thing I would tidy up just for neatness' sake if I was
working on a given file/function anyway, but wouldn't go out of my way to chase.

    cheers,
      DaveK