Re: check for resolv.h

Hello,
  I have commited the check for resolv.h as posted in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/autoconf-patches/2004-12/msg00002.html

Noone reported any test results, but we can back it out if a problem appears.

I added one more URL to the comment
http://www.chemie.fu-berlin.de/cgi-bin/man/sgi_irix?resolver+3
so that we have chanace that at least one copy of the manpage will survive.

Regards,
	Stepan