iSeries: Lab400 Access Privileges

iSeries/AS400 Professionals: update your info for a chance to win
$1,000.00 in iSeries/400 training and your own 1GB flash drive...

Dear Lab400 user,

Since we relaunched the Lab400 website for iSeries/400 professionals,
some of our members have not yet updated their account info. There
is no charge. If you have not yet done so, please take a minute now
because without your updated info you can't access member content.

(Please remember we protect your privacy at all times.)
http://www.lab400.com/RI_pages.asp?idno=4131

Feeling Lucky?  By updating or creating a new account you could win
$1,000.00 worth of your choice of our acclaimed self-paced
iSeries/400 training and a password protected 1GB flash drive.
(Winner will be announced February 1, 2005.)

See the courses you may choose from and that cool flash drive here:
http://www.lab400.com/RI_pages.asp?idno=3975

Updating your account (or creating a new one) will entitle you to
unlimited access to the members area where you will find over 50
complimentary tech downloads, including helpful tutorials with code,
along with management intelligence on security and a lot more.
http://www.lab400.com/RI_pages.asp?idno=4131

Please Note: If you already have a valid Lab400 account, you are
automatically entered in our $1,000.00 iSeries training/flash
drive offer.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: The winner will be notified by email.  If you or
your organization utilizes email-filtering software, you may need
to add us to your safe list or adjust your settings in order to be
able to receive our tech updates and industry news publications.
http://www.lab400.com/RI_pages.asp?idno=4131

Thanks for getting back to us.

All of us at Rochester Initiative wish you a happy and safe
holiday season.

Best Regards,

Steve Wilt
Manager
Rochester Initiative
1384 Poinsettia Ave., Lab C
Vista, CA 92081
760-597-1400
www.lab400.com

If this notice has reached you in error or if you no longer wish to
receive emails from us please reply to this message with the word
CANCEL in the subject line.  We?ll promptly take you off.  Thanks.