Re: Error when installing

Frank Bures wrote:
> >Then select you X Packages and again check the partial tab to see what is
> shows
> >as going to be updated and advise.
>
> As soon as I select any X package, _update_info_dir gets automatically
> selected as well.  I explicitly deselected it, but I got exactly the same
> error again.

When you deselected you changed it to skip or keep by clicking on the Update
Cycler and then when you click next to run the update - you still get the
error????

By the way - when Christopher asked the version of setup - you said
1.5.11-1 which I believe must be the version of Cygwin you have installed - the
version of setup will be on the initial Splash screen of setup.

Also have you tried a different mirror since the current version of cygwin is
1.5.12-1 or did you deliberately install the previous version of cygwin.

bk