RE: My details

  Well, one way or another their service received an email addressed to them,
and you have just OK'd it.  Either they sub'd up to the cygwin list, and you
just allowed the first post through for them, or some virus-infected box sent
them a mail with Cygwin list in the forged From: line, and you just let the
virus through.....

    cheers,
      DaveK