Re: cygwin.com link to fluxbox broken

Hello Valentin,

Thanks for your message and the interest in fluxbox for cygwin.

Actually I'm using blackbox for years, but my version is quite old now: $ ls -l /usr/local/bin/blackbox.exe -rwxrwxrwx 1 gerrit ???????? 293376 Nov 9 2001 ...

I know the link is broken (actually it's only a DNS issue - the
website is there still) but since it's a free hosting and free
subdomain from a friend of mine I can't do anything about it just yet.
I contacted my friend and he said he'll try to solve the problem as
fast as he can.

I did put the latest svn binaries on a mirror and here is the link:
http://www.celebris.net/~ghost/

You could ask at the fluxbox SF site if your package could be uploaded there?

> PS
This is actually the first e-mail that is not spam since my gmail
address went on cygwin website.

I heard they have really good spam filter there?

Gerrit -- =^..^=