[BUG] (1.5.12-1) find(1) error message: "WFSO timed out after longjmp"

Hi,

running the following command in a directory with a large number of
files (>10000) causes the following error message:

$ (find . -type f -print0 | xargs -0 md5sum) >~/md5sums
C:\cygwin\bin\find.exe (3000): *** WFSO timed out after longjmp
$

This happens with Cygwin 1.5.12-1 (packages last updated on
2004-11-23) running on Windows XP Home Edition with SP2 installed. The
output of cygcheck -s -v -r is attached; running this gave another
warning message ("cygcheck: dump_sysinfo: GetVolumeInformation()
failed: 1"), but I doubt that this is a big problem.

Googling for "WFSO timed out after longjmp" finds only one webpage, a
log of an IRC session where a similar problem seems to be encountered.

FWIW, it seems like the actual output of the find run (the md5sums
file) is valid and complete, although I haven't confirmed this yet.

If you need further information, want me to try something and so on,
please let me know. Also, please Cc me on replies, as I'm not
subscribed to the list. Thank you!

--
schnee