"make" doesn't work!

Hi. I have been searching the answer for my problem for some while but didn't get anything useful.

I have been using "make" for some while under cygwin and it just work fine. However this week I tried to run "make" again, I got:

process_begin: CreateProcess((null), /bin/uname, ...) failed.
y:\BIN\make.exe: *** windows32_openpipe (): unable to launch process (e=3)
.  Stop.

I uninstalled cygwin and reinstalled it, but the problem is still there. Do you guys have a clue about what it should be?

Thanks.

Guangyu
(: Don't worry, be happy :)