Re: Clapack on Cygwin

Eleftheria Kavoussanaki writes:

> Hello!
>
> I tried to install clapack on cygwin and errors occurred. I would very much
> appreciate your help.

/.../

> How can I make the process of timing the clapack routines run in a
> reasonably finite amount of time?

Not sure about clapack, but I have successfully compiled ATLAS
(http://math-atlas.sourceforge.net/) - which includes a subset of the LAPACK
routines and supplies a C interface - under Cygwin. Building the libraries was
pretty much a no-brainer and the routines run like blazes.

Oh, and it took about a day to build (with timing calculations) on a Quad 2.8GHz
Xeon with 1Gb RAM... so patience may be required.

--
Lionel B