Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libxml2-2.6.13-1

Hi.

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 04:20:07PM +0100, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:
> Unfortunately, the xml:base parameter in the group element is ignored
> when updating the catalog, and I end up with my relative path being
> substituted with an absolute one. But that's Marcel's plate again :) Can
> the postinstall script test whether an element is already available and
> replace only the relevant part, ie. make the replace parameter of the

Why do you need to modify entry in /etc/xml/catalog for docbook-xml2
and/or docbook-xsl packages? If you want/need these packages then you
should leave the package to do his job. The package itself know where
it is installed and /etc/xml/catalog is set up properly. If you need
to modify /etc/xml/catalog entry for docbook-xml42/xsl then you can't
use "precompiled" packages from Cygwin distribution and you should instal
DTDs and/or XSLT stylesheets from source. Or, am I missed something?

> xmlcatalog --add command variable? Hm, I can see, that making this work
> in all cases can easily become nasty. Alternatively, you could add a
> note to future announcements...

Regards.