From: "Karl M" <karlm30@hotmail.com>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Cygwin pipe problem with XP SP2 and unison (and other native windows programs)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:48:56 -0800

Hi All...

I just tried reverting to an earlier cygwin1.dll on an XP SP2 machine (no longer available in setup) to resolve the pipe problem. When I start a bash window, I get an error message that _impure_ptr can not be found.

So I rolled forward again.

How do I build the dll without the problematic pipe code changes? Or is a change expected soon to resolve this?

Thanks,

...Karl