Re: gcc auto-import info (Was: cygwin build failure)

Reini Urban wrote:

Does someone remember how to get rid of the new ld auto-import
  Info: resolving _optarg by linking to __imp__optarg (auto-import)
  Info: resolving _optind by linking to __imp__optind (auto-import)
messages?

It is built-in in ld. Why do you want to get rid of these messages?

I guess it's no -W, just a diagnostic message, for which not so many options to supress exist.
Or can you easily declare them on the cmdline to be imported somehow?
Otherwise we'll have to decorate the src'es with DLLIMPORT.

Declare what? What is the problem?

auto-import is the default and it is a good thing because you don't need
to use the DLLIMPORT / DLLEXPORT fuzz.

Gerrit -- =^..^=