Re: Cannot start sshd service

Walter Garcia-Fontes wrote:
I'd appreciate any hint to solve the following problem:

I get the "Could not start sshd service on Local Computer. Error 1067:
The process terminated unexpectedly." I've seen some reports on this
in the archives, but none of the solutions suggested worked for me. Here
is the status of my installation:

Is there anything in the eventlog and/or /var/log/sshd.log?

[...]

5) I mounted everything as system and binmode.

Is the drive where cygwin is installed a netdrive or subst'ed?

6) Here is the output of cygcheck:

Please send cygcheck output as an attachment the next time.

--
=^..^=