RE: Cron malfunction after date change

Please run this diagnostic script.  It will attempt to locate
many types of common problems with cron on cygwin.

Please read the output of the script carefully.  If it finds
problems, it suggests possible fixes, and it will also recommend
steps to take if it is unable to detect any problems

----

P.S., Please reply directly to this mailing list and not to me.
Also, please do not include my email address in the reply.