GGI works on Cygwin

Hello!

I'm writing to inform that GGI works on Cygwin (and MinGW for
that matter). v2.1 release candidate 4 is available for
testing, see the announcement for details on how to get it:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ggi-develop&m=109958791202306&w=2

It has been working for a while, but this seemed like a good
time to promote the project as an issue with DirectX headers
have cleared up somewhat.

GGI stands for General Graphics Interface, and it is a project
that aims to develop a reliable, stable and fast graphics system
that works everywhere. We want to allow any program using GGI to
run on any platform requiring at most a recompile.

GGI on Cygwin supports both the X11 and the DirectX targets (in
addition to a bunch of other intermediate targets such as shared
memory and palette emulation etc).

See these files in the distribution for more detailed
instructions:
libgii-0.9.0/doc/README.directx
libggi-2.1.0/doc/README.directx

Project homepage: http://www.ggi-project.org/