Re: FOSDEM open source conference

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 01:03:39PM +0200, Theo Verelst wrote:
>End of februari 2005 there will (again) be one of the main european
>open source software conferences at Brussels University, where they are
>still inviting people/groups to take part in or organize stands,
>lectures, devrooms.  etc.  : FOSDEM ( http://www.fosdem.org )
>
>Are there any people from the CYGWIN scene interested in this event ?
>
>I'd say cygwin is one of the main forces of open source software, and
>worth while fighting the good battle of unobscuriating software games
>with.

I might be interested in attending.  I'll see if anyone is interested
in funding my attendance.

It seems like this would be something that Corinna could easily attend,
too if she was interested.
--
Christopher Faylor			spammer? ->	aaaspam@sourceware.org
Cygwin Co-Project Leader				aaaspam@duffek.com