Re: Cygwin SWIG package - who is using it, and for what?

Max Bowsher schrieb:
I took over as packager of SWIG for Cygwin a while ago, and am now getting ready to produce a new package.

SWIG seems to make incompatible changes with depressing frequency, so decisions on when to package a new version need to be made with much greater deliberation then other packages - to that end, I'd to get an idea of how much the current swig package is being used, and for what.

libming: for python and tcl not yet swig'ified (manual updates): java, php, perl, ruby.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/