RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST VERSION: chere-0.4-1

At Wednesday, October 20, 2004 3:51 PM, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> Dave,
>
> A few suggestions...
>
> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Dave wrote (heavily snipped):
>
>> You must have Admin privileges to install the context menus.
>
> Why?  Can't they go into HKCU?

I do not have Admin privileges and I could get the MS "Command Prompt Here"
powertoy to install.  If chere could be configured to allow one to choose
installation for "all users" or "just me", like setup does, it would be
appreciated.  (If that is possible, it might be even better if chere would
figure out how cygwin was installed and just do it the same way.)