packages that should be in the cygwin distribution but aren't

This is an off-the-top-of-my-head list of standard packages which are missing
from the cygwin distribution:

bind
coreutils
mailx
ping
sendmail
screen

In some cases we have packages which offer similar-but-not-identical behavior
but in some cases (ping, screen) we don't have anything close, AFAIK.

I'm sure that there must be other packages that are missing.  Can anyone add
to the above list?  Are we missing any standard development packages, for
instance?

You can probably see where I'm going with this.  I'd like to see if there
are any volunteers to offer and support these packages.  Any of the above
is guaranteed to make it into the distribution as long as the packaging
is ok.

cgf