Capture of the signal SIGINT under Windows XP

Problem with the capture of the signal SIGINT under Windows XP:
I develop a program in C++ using Visual C++.
This program captures interruptions, that is SIGINT signals generated with a CTRL-C
when the program is executed in a cygwin bash interpreter.
Under Windows 2000, the signal is sent only to the program, so the capture works fine.
Under Windows XP, it seems that the signal is sent not only to the program, but
also to the bash interpreter (or I don't know what else), causing the program exit.
Note that I use exactly the same Visual C++ project to compile the program
under both 2000 and XP.
Could someone help me to understand and fix that problem ?

Best regards -- Antoine Rauzy

--
Antoine RAUZY
Institut de Mathématiques de Luminy	tel+fax +33 4 91 26 96 34