RE: Selectively zipping files together

Thank you very much.

I have a follow on question: I'm in /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache and I want to back up my work. I don't want to back up the bin
directory, or the error directory or the logs directory...

How do I exclude these directories? The following does not work:

/usr/bin/find . -type f   ! -path \^\.\/bin | less

Thanks,
    Siegfried

Igor Pechtchanski

/usr/local/bin/jar cvf@ ../archive.jar