Re: LibFFI or LibVM? [was: Re: SableVM & Cygwin

Etienne> I am strongly opposed to the GCC Steering Committee (or whatever
Etienne> delegates they have for libffi) position on rejecting contributions
Etienne> to libffi without copyright assignment, which has considerably
Etienne> slowed down (if not killed) the windows port.

This position seems not to have been enforced, as new ports and bug
fixes have been going in.  Usually Jim Wilson asks about the status of
the libffi stuff after the patch is already committed.

About the Windows port - were some patches missed?  I don't recall
hearing about this.

Tom