Re: script replacement: ttyrec-1.0.6 ported

Gerrit P. Haase schrieb:
since it is requested often, I ported a replacement for script:
ttyrec-1.0.6: http://namazu.org/~satoru/ttyrec/

Patch is attached.

Great!

Don't we want that as package? I do.
Maybe with the java class ttyplayer.class and some example data also.

In Debian it's in bsdutils, but the player implemented in perl.

Having them seperate from bsdutils and all three as binaries is an advantage IMHO. Though having the original bsdutils script(1)/ttyrec/ttyplay would also be ok.
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?searchmode=filelist&word=bsdutils&version=stable&arch=i386

OT: And I'd really like to see something like that
http://kakugawa.aial.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/misc/ttyplayer/tty-ttydump-develop.html
from cgf or corinna then. Rebuilding winsup, debugging cygserver, ...
I bet you see the difference to bsdutils then.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/