Issue with Cygwin Setup on slow and unstable connection

There's a problem with the Cygwin Web Setup program
that's not really a technical problem.

There's a problem with the my connection that it drop
with no reason after a little while (the my record
today was 1 hour and 15 minutes connected).

Is there a way to download the cygwin packages with a
download manager and then use a local folder as a
"mirror"?

Or to improve the setup to be able to continue
downloads after a connection drop, or pause the download?