Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: chere-0.3-1 (gold star)

> From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu>
> Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: chere-0.3-1 (gold star)
>
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Andrew DeFaria wrote:

Appreciated. But annoyed I went and packaged the backup file. Thanks for sorting
it out.

Kilroy.

> > But shouldn't it be named "shere"? :-)
>
> But it is!  Try pronouncing it...
> For those who can't read French, though, the name can be justified as
> "Cygwin shell HERE".

Personally I've been thinking 'See Here' or 'Sea Here'. Explorer. Bad pun. The
alternative option was sphere (Shell Prompt Here). Not so Explorer related, but
possibly amusing anyway.

Dave.