Re: Cygserver 100% CPU

--- Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Oct  4 07:02, Patrick Samson wrote:
> > --- Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > I'm still hoping for a simple testcase...
> >
> > I'm still working on it (the problem, not the
> > testcase, as it is probably a race condition).
>
> Too bad.
>
> I've checked in a patch to cygserver a few minutes
> ago.  Since you're
> set up for building your own version, please try
> that one.  It adds
> a tiny bit of debug output which might be
> interesting.  I don't think
> it will solve the problem, though.

Still there, and 100% CPU as well.
Outputs in the log file are still intermixed
(don't know if it matters, but I don't like it)

It's getting more difficult for me to read and
understand the log file with these new debug traces.
But at a first glance, it seems that the sequence
  good morning (error=0)!
  good night!
repeats for sem 10, 12, 14, without any wakeup
between.

I killed the process to end the 100% CPU.