Re: Absence of mkgroup and mkpasswd man pages

Dave Korn schrieb:
  I'd go so far as to say that the docs should not only be a default package, it
should be a compulsory package that can't be uninstalled, only updated.  Or
perhaps it should just rolled into the cygwin base package.  Whatever, there's no
good reason to allow people to install an un-documented cygwin, they'll only end
up coming here with questions they would have known the answers to if they'd had
the docs.

Agreed.

BTW: What about a man page for dllwrap?
It's a binutils binary, without any info nor man nor description
in the Cygwin/*.README.

I would want to write one, if I would understand it.
But then I wouldn't need it. (Catch 22)

I don't think that binutils wants to support it in their texinfo doc.
But please someone (Charles?) add some info either to cygwin-doc or binutils.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/