RE: Request for a version/ revision/ release number for the whole Cygwin release/ distribution

  Hell, Open source is _far_ more generous than that.  If he's dissatisfied with
the application, not only can he have his *FULL* refund, but in fact we'll refund
him *DOUBLE*!  And he can KEEP the app as well!  We won't even insist on having it
returned!

    cheers,
      DaveK