Re: cygheap problems with 1.5.11

Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Well, right now gpg, XWin, XWin_GL all aren't working, along with my self-compiled snownews, plus any program that I've compiled since the problem first happened.

Again, the common factor seems to be rebasing with cygwin-1.5.11. Could someone *please* investigate (before my cygwin becomes completely unusable!).

BTW, Gerrit, I was working on getting together a bunch of Gnome prereqs for ITP at the time, but I can't do anything now until this is fixed. :-(

FWIW, I deleted everything except /home and did a clean reinstall. Everything is working now, and I've even survived my first rebaseall. Oh well, I guess I'll never know what really happened, but at least my cygwin is up and working again.

At least reinstalling Cygwin is a lot easier than reinstalling Windoze. :-)

Yaakov